Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Highlight of My Day

Watching this interview:

Best interview ever!

I love that they aren't taking their charges seriously. I love that the press was so frustrated that they weren't getting the story they wanted. I love that humor seems to be prevailing in this situation. I love that Cartoon Network is going to get their money's worth and then some out of this advertising campaign.

I've never laughed out loud while watching a press conference, but I did today and for that I thank you, Mr. Stevens and Mr. Berdovsky.

3 Comments:

At 2/01/2007 8:17 PM, Blogger jez said...

Mr. Stevens and Mr. Berdovsky you are ROLE MODELS!

 
At 2/02/2007 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, ROLE MODELS!

[clinks beer glass with Jez]

 
At 2/10/2007 10:03 PM, Blogger jez said...

You can't ride on those two forever...can I have a hair based blog please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home