Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A thought. Love, Upton Sinclair

"I am not a giant physically; I shrink from pain and filth and vermin and foul air, like any other man of refinement; also, I freely admit that when I see a line of a hundred policeman with drawn revolvers flung across a street to keep anyone from coming on to private property to hear my feeble voice. But I have a conscience and a religious faith, and I know that our liberties were not won without suffering, and may be lost again through our cowardice."

2 Comments:

At 4/06/2007 12:20 PM, Blogger jez said...

Has this got anything to do with the current statistics of your customers in the criminal system?

 
At 4/14/2007 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Customers". HAR!
That's what I'm going to refer to them as from now on....or better, constomer.

Double HAR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home