Thursday, June 09, 2005

Conception




And out of the dark tunnel...a light.

My blogging life has begun, yet another time. I think I've have birthed several blogs in my e-lifetime, all of which were poorly neglected and died within months--if not weeks. I should be locked up for blog abuse. Really.

So why start again? Well, I like talking and writing to myself. As a matter of fact, I think I'm so clever at talking and writing to myself that I thought I would share with the whole cyber-world. Does anyone really use the word "cyber" anymore? Sad, I just did. Twice.

So on the cool checkin' center stage on the mic...

Me!

3 Comments:

At 6/09/2005 11:34 AM, Blogger Charisee310 said...

So why do they call it a blog? Did they just drop the 'we' off of 'web' and add it to log? And what is this generations interest in the memoirs of non-celebs (whether published or on-line) indicative of? A lack of interest in one's own life (reader)? An irrepressible streak of narcississum (writer)? Or is it as simple as too much time on our hands?

 
At 6/09/2005 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a combination of everything you listed (except for too much time on our hands). Disinterest in one's own life, narcississum, and too much time in front of a computer.

That and it's the new creativity. Everyone is doing it. It's like acid in the 60's without the side effects of webbed feet and whatnot.

 
At 6/09/2005 2:39 PM, Blogger jez said...

You are so cool - it's good to see you give birth to a new blog. I hope this one isn't a red-headed step child like your last one. Har! Just kidding. I'm taking a stab at this meself. Rock it on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home