Friday, September 16, 2005

Bad Poetry--Happy Friday

Please Feel Free NOT to Comment


It feels like I handed you my heart, hesitantly
And you took it, held on to it
But whenever I wasn’t looking
You cut it, and let it bleed
Curious as to why it was there
In the first place

I want my heart back
It’s not yours

It seems like
Everything I thought I was
Everything I thought we were
Was a discarded fiction novel
The resolution pages
Are all torn out now

What is our reality?
What do I mean to you?

I feel like
A cripple
A leper
A fool
All of them
Reaching out to you

I thought I was
A princess
A prize
A passion

In reality

I was
An open shot
Waiting for a slap
In the face

2 Comments:

At 9/16/2005 2:44 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Wow, today is a dark day for blogs. We need some har hars...STAT!

 
At 9/19/2005 2:51 PM, Blogger jez said...

I know - this is a sad un - makes me want to get you and take you to a far away place where you will be safe and happy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home