Thursday, June 09, 2005

So I read my first post and realized how rude I was, I didn't introduce myself.

I'm Charise. No, I'm not a black girl--but I have a booty like one. My name is FRENCH. My grandfather was French Canadian and my mother liked Cyd Charisse. Thus, my name.

I'm your average white girl: married, two kids (twins/8yrs old), living on the West Coast. I moved from Utah (Yes, I'm a Mormon--but I'm the ONLY wife) a year ago when I remarried and I'm still trying to get the hang of California.

The freeways are big and scary--so are most of the breasts here. We pay too much in rent, but we have a beach down the street. Nobody hunts around here. Alcohol is readily available, and you don't have to have a membership to get into most of the clubs here. The seasons don't change, it's odd. But I think I'll adjust eventually.

Currently I'm a "jack of all trades, master of none" type of gal. I've worked with tax preparation, technical support, law offices, and now I'm in the maritime industry. Interesting, yes. Stable, no. Like I mentioned in my profile, I think I have ADD.

I married a year ago and it's been great--for me. I'm sure my husband feels like he's going insane most of the time. I guess I should stop with the head games, but I don't know how. Also, he was an "insta-Dad", you know--just add kids. When he married me he got not only a crazy wife, but two adorable, yet somewhat spoiled and jaded, boys to his life. He's doing an awesome job though, if I were him I would be in Mexico already with a couple of shots of tequila and a cheap maid. But, he's better than that.

Anyway, that's a start. Now the fun can REALLY begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home