Friday, September 16, 2005

Complaints--ZUZU may not want to read

Just a random list of things that are bothering me right now (this is targeted to no one in particular—honestly):

I’m tired of lies. I’m tired of avoidance behavior. I’m tired of people playing stupid when it comes to very important matters. Just tell me the truth, all of it! Quit hiding shit.

I’m tired of meeting men who have been raised by their mommies and don’t know how to take care of a woman, let alone themselves. No, I’m not going to roll your fucking socks like she did, and I never will--get on with your bad self.

I’m tired of men who have been raised by a church that suppresses their sexuality to the point of perversion/obsession. I like sex and I’ve never really been ashamed about it. If I want sex, I have sex. I don’t go about it all sleazy, pretending like I’m somebody I’m not. Men who take advantage of women then pass the sacrament the next day should have to get anally raped by Satan before they can even TRY to get into the Telestial Kingdom.

It is not an “accident” if you grope a girl’s crotch—God knows.

Dry humping is a ridiculously painful waste of time, so all you little 21 year olds who just got off of your mission, a way to a girls heart is with your head in between her legs. Just being honest.

I’m sick of men who put certain criteria on women, yet don’t place the same criteria for themselves. For example, the BYU grad with a gut that dresses like 1996 is everyday, and lives with four other guys with similar descriptions. This guy wants a girl that looks like she should star in MTV’s Laguna Beach. He doesn’t work out, doesn’t make a ton of money, and it basically one layer deep when it comes to conversation. Why in the hell would a woman like that want a man like you? You know who you are, loser.

The Word of Wisdom is not the cornerstone for the Mormon religion. I’m tired of feeling like I would be in more trouble if I got caught drinking a glass of Ecco Domani, than I would if I purchased an Ouija board and used it to channel the spirit of Governor Boggs.

I’m tired of men that think just because they don’t drink or smoke or snort crack that they’re saints. If you downloaded that free 2-minute girl-on-girl clip off the internet, or you got really hard watching American Pie, you should probably go see Bishop So-and-So if you want to keep your Temple Reccomend. Better yet, snort a line, then go see him—maybe then you’ll feel bad that you’re a fucking asshole who objectifies women.

Last but not least, I can’t stand people who don’t practice what they preach. If you don’t practice it, don’t preach it. And sure as hell don’t tell others to do something that you yourself aren’t prepared to do.

1 Comments:

At 9/19/2005 2:50 PM, Blogger jez said...

Can I say Amen!!!

Actually last night I had a nightmare where you wouldn't talk to me because I had been drinking and you were kind of disgusted...I woke up this morning rather hurt and rejected.

Say it ain't so...

P.S. Ouji - oh yeah!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home