Friday, December 30, 2005

Response


Dear Darrin,

The neglect in my blogging is due to the fact that I have been entirely too busy with the following:

Dropping off the Tabithas by way of Oakland (I should have just flew them there myself)
Wrecking my bewitched vehicle
Putting up with YOUR parents, both of which are unaware of the fact I'm a witch
Going to dinner with your old female co-workers and playing the part of the amused wife
Having dreams about meeting Angelina Jolie and Maddox in the supermarket

After browsing through the list above, I'm sure you will refrain from beating me--at least for this evening.

I will have cocktails ready for you and your boss when you get home this evening.

Love,

Samantha

1 Comments:

At 12/31/2005 11:30 AM, Blogger jez said...

Dear Sam,

Show me some respect and have two drinks ready for me and Larry. TWO.

P.S. No visits from your evil twin sister this weekend (aka you in a black wig) you know I hate that game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home