Monday, April 17, 2006

Random Shout-Out to Friends I've Lost (in no particular order)

Carrie E.
Michele and Liz
Lizette and Jenae
Cally S.
Megan C.
Laura Y.
Daisy W.
Kyle O.
Brant
Mindy H.
Mike R.
Mike H.
Sara
Allan
Dave L.

If I've left off anyone, you aren't my friend--or you ARE my friend. I will add you to the list when you become NOT my friend for some reason or another.

*FYI: These people are not dead (not that I'm aware of) we just lost contact when they became pregnant or married or when I became pregnant or married. Either that or I was just an asshole to them.

RIP--I still think of you all from time to time.

5 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger Charisee310 said...

That is pretty freaky sis... last night all my dreams were about running into people that were my friends long ago that I had lost contact with.... weeeeeeird! Sarah, Tiffany, Marty, and Janet!

 
At 4/18/2006 3:39 PM, Blogger jez said...

miss ya'all

Jessica
Star
Charmange
Spencer Be
Chris C
Tim

Word. Word.

 
At 4/18/2006 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And not to forget:

Harmony M.
Nicole H.

 
At 4/19/2006 11:28 AM, Blogger jez said...

Oh,

Nyla
Kami
Tricia
Jill
Rachel
Amy
Cache
Colby
Carrie

 
At 4/20/2006 1:20 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Emma
Amanda
Stacy
Allison
Denise
Haley
Kassey
Holly
Nat
Karissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home