Thursday, April 06, 2006

It was an allergic reaction--to life!


I haven't had much time to blog because I have been too busy feeling sorry for myself. I'm done now, so look forward to some more laughs (or sympathy laughs) from the ever-so-exciting life of Charise, the Motherhussy.

Some adventures I've had this week:

Taking Colton to the doctor's, like, ONE BILLION TIMES only to find out that it was what mother's intuition had initially told me--his rash was an allergic reaction due to his PCP changing his athlete's foot RX mid-week. I (I mean, Anthony) will probably end up paying ONE BILLION DOLLARS to Healthcare Partners for the whole debacle.

I got my first crappy grade in class Tuesday. I guess the A's had to stop sometime, I was getting an ego anyway. After class, I decided to buy some artichokes for dinner at Ralph's. Ralph's didn't have any, so I decided to get a little bit of delicious Alpine Lace swiss cheese for a snack--the deli was closed. My hunger panges not yet defeated, I headed to McDonald's. Two regular hamburgers, please (and a bunch of Big Macs for the men). When I got home and looked in the bag--my hamburgers were no where to be found. I ended up eating a small bowl of shredded wheat, shortly thereafter I spent the remainder of my night crying while I watched Sex in the City.

Wednesday, I cried at work like a PMS-ing pregnant woman (yes, I realize that is impossible, but I wanted to put emphasis on the hormonal factor). It had to happen sooner or later, right? I mean, everyone has at least ONE day at work that they cry, right? Right? Please tell me that you all have cried at work. (FYI: If you ever are in a situation where your coworker is getting all emotional on your a**, cheesy postcards will snap them out of it like a charm)

Thursday--LOVELY THURSDAY! No clouds, sunshine, Diet Coke flowing like nectar from the God's, and I'm leaving the scene of the crime (the crime being my week) for a few days.

Friday--Don't bother me, I'll be in Utah pretending I'm still as cool as I was when I was 21. Did I mention I'm visiting my pregnant sister--she's cool.

5 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 3:14 PM, Blogger Charisee310 said...

That picture brings up a good question..... So since the athletes foot incident... are your shoes now "off limits" to the boys?

 
At 4/06/2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAR! They didn't get athlete's foot from wearing my sexy-ass heels. They got it from being athletes, and living in a sub-tropical climate that not only supports fungus and mold, but insists on it!

I think the truffle is our city mascot....or something like that....

 
At 4/06/2006 10:03 PM, Blogger Charisee310 said...

I NEVER implied they got it from your tasy tooties togs! I just wondered if they still liked the occasional feel of a womans arch beneath their (now oozing) athlete feet!

 
At 4/07/2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Charise, if I had a dollar for everytime I cried at work I could RETIRE!!!!! We all do it...sometimes work is just that painful. Especially when you're partner in crime whom you adore is in the hospital with owie, owie kidney stones. Get better soon Jennie, I miss you so much!!!

 
At 4/07/2006 2:51 PM, Blogger jez said...

Ha!!! How funny - I got to witness the toes in person. Not a pretty site. Kind of looks like exzennnneanma that rare disease that everyone has.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home