Thursday, May 04, 2006

Cinco de Mayo--Schminco de Mayo!

Want to know what's better than a bunch of Mexicans getting drunk and pounding on pinatas filled with leche?

My husband.

HAPPY 34 BIRTHDAY ANT!




I would post some incredibly sappy, embarrassing post--but I think since it's your birthday, I will refrain from such writing--for a day.

Thanks for sticking around another year and gracing us all with your wit, your charm, and your way with the ladies. *wink, wink* Can't wait to see what 35 brings!


Love you!

4 Comments:

At 5/05/2006 6:42 AM, Blogger Charisee310 said...

Happy B-day Brother Anthony!
After 30 those birthday spankings sure start to hurt eh?

 
At 5/05/2006 9:46 AM, Blogger Moonery said...

Aw, you beat me to the birthday blog! And I thought I was being so clever.
Happy Birthday!

 
At 5/05/2006 12:36 PM, Blogger jez said...

Happy Cinco De Mayo Ant. How clever of you to pick this holiday to be born on. It's the best holiday EVER! Taquitos for everyone!!!

 
At 5/05/2006 2:04 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Remember that great Cinco De Mayo party you two girls had at Thornberry? Bran-Bran made homemade chips, and there was also tasty quacamole and if I recall, tasty virgin margaritas. That was so fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home