Saturday, April 22, 2006

When the Honda Element first came out, I was dead-set on the fact that it was horribly odd looking and I would never drive one. Well, I'm still not driving one, but I'm actually starting to think they're pretty hip. I credit most of my newfound insight to their commercials. For those of you who aren't familiar with these commercials, please visit:

www.elementandfriends.com

I think I like the commercials because the voice of the Element reminds me of my sister's ex-husband Randy. Basically, when I knew Randy, he was a pot-smoking snowboarder that watched a lot of Cartoon Network. At age 20, that was okay by me as long as he was cooking for us. Randy was a pretty good cook too, smart pot smokers usually learn to cook well. If they're smart.

This blog doesn't have much purpose, only to spread the word of the funny commercials put forth in the name of the Honda Element. Although I may never buy one, I can imagine who would.

6 Comments:

At 4/23/2006 7:43 AM, Blogger jez said...

Ahhh...You just took me back almost a decade to those decadent years of pot smoking and BBQ - life was sooo simple then. That is quite the target audience. Almost makes me want to go back there.

 
At 4/24/2006 10:51 AM, Blogger Charisee310 said...

Those commercials are hysterical! I want to pinch!

 
At 4/24/2006 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No pinch! No pinch!

 
At 4/24/2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Pinch, pinch!
I sooo feel like going to the beach now.

 
At 4/25/2006 1:49 PM, Blogger jez said...

I have to say I like the urgency one.

"urgency" they do need to do it with more

 
At 4/25/2006 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to do a lot of things with more urgency:

Exercise
Eat Less
Spend money
Dust
Vaccum
Wash Dishes
Garden
Sleep

I should just wake up to life with more urgency--I'll start with that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home