Thursday, August 04, 2005

Someone Explain, Please

Why would I have a dream last night that I was squeezing a zit on my chin, and when the zit popped, the puss came out looking like a wiener? Not an Oscar Meyer wiener, A MAN WIENER! I need therapy to get me through this morning just because of that dream.

Also, explain to my why, in my dream, did my sister (Nick) fly to Virginia to hang out with my childhood friend Carrie Egbert? And when I called to see if I should come out and join in on the fun, you replied, "I guess, if you want to." Sure, keep Carrie all to yourself--Virginia fun-hogger.

I need answers.

2 Comments:

At 8/04/2005 11:18 AM, Blogger Moonery said...

Okay, you don't want to start the battle of who has had stranger zit dreams with me sister. I will win. Try this on for size-my whole face was a zit once. Wait-you're right, a wiener coming out is much stranger. Sick.

 
At 8/04/2005 4:37 PM, Blogger jez said...

What the hell did you eat before you went to bed last night - no wait...don't answer that. And yes, I will be hanging out with Carrie this weekend and NO you are not invited. Har! You know I would NEVER do that to you!

Luv ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home