Monday, January 02, 2006

hAPPY new yEAR


It's January 2, 2006--how could this blog be about anything other than NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS? Could you expect anything less from me?

Charise's Resolutions for 2006

1. Wake ass up at 6:15 am at least 4 days a week to walk off post holiday flubber.
2. Drink all liquids in a fancy wine glass.
3. Scrub colony of mold off of shower wall.
4. Start business peddling clever sayings on magnets.
5. Curse less in my brain while at church.
6. Spend less cash on lottery tickets.
7. Listen to more Neil Diamond and Barry Manilow, thus reducing high blood pressure
8. Enroll in acting classes so my boss believes I'm "genuinely" interested when he talks to me about new paint spraying methods.
9. Try to get my psychologist to prescribe ritalin.
10. Stop beating Anthony when he cries.


I think I'll stop at 10 for now. Please feel free to add your resolutions, or suggestions of resolutions to my list.

Yours Truly,

Charise 2006

3 Comments:

At 1/03/2006 11:10 AM, Blogger jez said...

Hazzah! I need to makie my listie nowie.

 
At 1/03/2006 2:34 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Speaking of Neil Diamond...
He's still got it!

 
At 1/04/2006 11:36 AM, Blogger jez said...

New Year's Resolution:

Listen to more Niel Diamond.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home