Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Difference Between Boys and Girls

This morning, while I was getting the boys ready to go to school, I decided to take the opportunity to give my children some "praise". (Child psychologists say that kids just eat that shi* up) So I said to Cody and Colton in a charming voice, "Guys, you picked out some really cute outfits today. You look very handsome!"

Colton turned to me, and giving me an indigant look said, "Mom, boys do not "pick out" outfits. We throw on some clothes!"

He was right! That's just one of the things I love about being a mother, realizing that my children are much smarter than I am--regardless of how much I try to convince them otherwise.

2 Comments:

At 5/11/2006 5:25 PM, Blogger jez said...

We taught them everything they know and this is how they treat you! argh!

 
At 5/13/2006 8:14 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Ha ha ha...ZING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home