Sunday, August 07, 2005

Holy Hair

I took a quick poll in my head at Relief Society today (wrote the results down on the back of my checkbook, I did):

26 out of 30 women had short, curly hairdos that were shaped and hairsprayed so perfectly that you would think they had invisible hair nets holding them together.

I was one of the outcast women who did not have an invisible hairnet around my head. I wonder if that hairdo will be a prerequisite for getting into the Celestial Kingdom. Kind of like shaving your head before you enter the military. If that’s the case, I figure that most employees at Fantastic Sam’s and Dollar Cuts hold a golden ticket to enter the Kingdom of God.

Yes, I had to take this survey in order to keep myself from dying of boredom in Relief Society today. I was almost certain I was going to die of boredom, or die from the freezing A/C; somehow I made it out alive.

Just thought you should know.

I will do another survey next Sunday, stay posted.

2 Comments:

At 8/08/2005 9:44 AM, Blogger jez said...

Har too funny!!!

 
At 8/08/2005 10:14 AM, Blogger Moonery said...

That hair acts as a forcefield protecting the skull from evil. Remember in the scriptures when it says Gird up your loins, armed with the breast plate of righteousness, the sword of truth, and the helmut of Aguanet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home