Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sunday Survey II

Four out of four family members did not go to church today. This being the case, I was sure that Satan himself was going to show up at my doorstep any moment, cloven hoofed and red tight-ed, to proclaim that he now had 100% claim to our souls and to pack our bags for an eternity of unrefined wool turtleneck sweater knitting and "home cooked" meals at MiMi’s Cafe (my idea of hell). Unfortunately, he never did. I was looking forward to the prospect of some excitement today. On the the other hand, the CEOs of Sony (makers of Playstation® and Playstation® products) did show up to let me know they had official claim of Cody and Colton’s souls, so if Satan did try to claim their souls in the future, he was S.O.L. I was like, duuuuuhhhhh, tell me something I don’t already know!

3 Comments:

At 8/15/2005 10:22 AM, Blogger jez said...

too freaking funny - I think the playstation is the new cult of this generation - programming children anyone?

 
At 8/15/2005 11:18 AM, Blogger Moonery said...

Don't feel bad-I only went to Sacrament meeting because my precious Gena was in town. We even broke the sabbath more by going shopping when we should have been in Sunday school.
Shame on us, naughty babies.

 
At 8/15/2005 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are naughty babies! We're all naughty babies! A round of spankins' for all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home