Monday, September 26, 2005

WHERE?!

I really don't have anything funny and/or interesting to write about. Well, maybe I do, but I'm just too lazy and need to get to the gym. So why am I even bothering to blog this morning--well, because if I don't then NOBODY ELSE WILL. And I need the blogs, the blogs are what start the week and get my mediocre creative juices flowing. (Nick, Suzy, consider this your warning: Blog this morning or no juice ba-bas or Gerber snack stix tonight. No Trampoline World either.)

Speaking of flowing juices (was I speaking of flowing juices?), I have a tasty Starbucks right here--Tall Nonfat Vanilla Latte. Juice of the Columbian Gods. Nothing to gets you ready for the gym like a cup of caffeine and sugar--ZOOM! ZOOOOOOOM!!! That's me...right now.

The Starbucks is compliments of my husband, Anthony. Believe it or not. I have the most perfect husband in the world. He gets me coffee--well, indirectly. He gave me a gift card so's I can gets me my cawfee! The next step is actually getting him to buy it with real money, while I'm standing there. HAR! It will happen, you want to know why? Because he's the greatest husband a woman could ever hope and dream for. And he's really good at....stuff.

(Dear Anthony,

I gave you props in the blog today. Now people know that I love you and I'm not going to cheat on you with the lead actor in Prison Break, House, or Cody and Colton's soccer coach. Just because he's bald doesn't mean I want to hump him.

Love you always,

Charise)

What a great start to the week! See you all on the eliptical suckas!

3 Comments:

At 9/27/2005 9:57 AM, Blogger Moonery said...

I remember WHERE?!
Don't forget for a spanken' good time, watch House tonight on Fox.

 
At 9/27/2005 12:56 PM, Blogger jez said...

Laws - did you see Arrested Development last night - How they are hiring a lawyer named Bob Loblaw. Say it out loud and you will see just how funny that is...

 
At 9/27/2005 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I had it teevoed. TIVO-ED.

I have a swollen gland, I think I'm getting ill.

Must watch House, will be better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home