Friday, December 29, 2006

while they are away

Nick called me this morning to tell me she had a rare Cody and Colton "sighting" today. Apparently Grizzly let the boys loose for a day to see relatives from the other side. No, not dead relatives, my relatives--Mom, Aunt, Uncle, and cousins to be exact.

Nick informed me that when she happened upon my small children they, along with their eight-year-old cousin, were pretending to be ghetto gangsta' thugs. They were walking the walk, talking the talk, and even offered to sell her some "crack cocaine".

Seriously. They tried to sell her crack cocaine. Imaginary crack cocaine, but nonetheless *illegal, **addictive, and ****deadly.

I'm not too worried about this behavior because I know the real reason they play this way is because they're practicing for future star roles in ABC's After School Specials.

Nope, not worried at all.....

...*****except it did worry me when Nick showed noticable disappointment after learning the boys weren't really going to sell her some crack cocaine.





*Imaginary crack cocaine has not been proven to be addictive

**Imaginary crack cocaine is not illegal in 49 states (I'm pretty sure it's illegal in Utah)

***Nobody is known to have died from an imaginary crack cocaine overdose

*****No disappointment occurred

3 Comments:

At 12/30/2006 9:12 AM, Blogger Charisee310 said...

Oh dears!

 
At 1/02/2007 12:34 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Our precious little thuggy-mcthuggertons!

 
At 1/02/2007 4:03 PM, Blogger jez said...

Well, you can expect my surprise of the convenience of having a drug dealer in my own home. Although you are right, I am a little sad that they didn't have any of the street grade white stuff that Teague loves (i.e. baby formula)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home