Monday, January 09, 2006

Mother of the Year Award Goes To...

Something is terribly wrong with my nutritional philosophy. I just walked away from the kitchen where I watched Cody and Colton spooning ice cream in to their gluten-starved mouths. Ben and Jerry's Brownie Batter was their after school snack today, and I didn't fight it. Not one bit. I'm a bad mother. I came to this conclusion while spooning last night's leftover cookie dough in to my mouth.

The obese apple doesn't fall far from the cellulite engorged tree, does it?

4 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 10:03 AM, Blogger Moonery said...

You're a great Mom-at least your kids have food to put in their gluten-starved mouths.

 
At 1/10/2006 11:48 AM, Blogger jez said...

You are a great mom - why last night I know you were making a Sheperd Pie for dinner. Now ask me, have I EVER made a Sheperd Pie - for anyone, on any occassion.

Those kids are well fed and taken care of.

 
At 1/10/2006 4:21 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Mmmm...pie.

 
At 1/10/2006 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmm...shepherds...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home