Wednesday, February 15, 2006

fillers

For all you impatient monkeys out there that are sick and tired of looking at my "bargain bin" photo-shopped face, I am writing a *filler blog.

The topic of my filler blog: "Bands/Musicians I Want to See Live Before I Die" (In No Particular Order)

1. Gorillaz
2. Tori Amos
3. Fiona Apple
4. New Order
5. Doc Martin
6. Paul Oakenfold
7. Jamiroquai (sp?)
8. Chemical Brothers
9. The Prodigy
10. Faithless
11. Rabbit in the Moon

Bands I've seen and would see again:

Wilco
Depeche Mode
Moby
The Cure
Beck
Ben Folds
Morrisey
The Crystal Method
(I'm sure there's more but I'm too lazy to remember)

Well, I think that's off to a good start. I'm starving so I think I'm going to make myself some wheat toast and see what's on BRAVO!

How you like me now?


*Charise and Charise's affiliates apologize for this lame-o blog. Charise does not assume any responsibilty for boredom and lack of inspiration resulting in the reading of this blog. Charise and Charise affilites aren't registered trademarks of the Charise Company Blogcasting System United, Inc.

3 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 2:23 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Eh, it's a good start.
Here's my list.

Bands/Artists I would like to see before I die:

1. Belle and Sebastian
2. Snow Patrol
3. The Cure
4. Ben Folds
5. Coldplay
6. The Thrills
7. Steely Dan
8. Earth Wind and Fire
9. The Bee Gees (playin only old hits)
10. Imogen Heap or Frou Frou (Either way-that smooth soultry voice would lift my spirits to the skies!)
11. Sigur Ros

Bands I have seen and would love to see again...
1. Gomez
2. Franz Ferdinand
3. Wilco (already seen twice! but thrice would be sweet)
4. Depeche Mode
5. Oingo Boingo (Two words, mr. elfman-REUNION TOUR!!! C'MON!)
6. REM
7. Hot Hot Heat
8. The Blue Van
9. 311 (I've already seen them thrice, but 4x would be great!)
10. Dave Koz (Smooooooth Jazz!)

 
At 2/15/2006 4:26 PM, Blogger jez said...

Remember how you ditched me for Bret and took him to Beck - UNFORGIVABLE.

 
At 2/16/2006 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmm.....yeah. Don't remind me. He was sick that night and barely awake and it sucked so BAD! I know we would have had a much better time.

I am eternally sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home