Thursday, February 09, 2006

Charise, I'll do for you what I did for Nichole.

I grow weary of viewing that picture of Sea Bright, so I'm going to help you get your blog on.

Fill in the blanks: Remember, there are no wrong answers only wrong empty spaces because you didn't put an answer.

In the midst of my daily _____ I encountered the _______est _______ EVER!!! My reaction was that of pure _________. What could I do but _________ and hope for ________! What a _________ universe we live in! How do I explain _________ to my kids?

3 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the midst of my daily OSCILLATING I encountered the COOLest MARSUPIAL EVER!!! My reaction was that of pure ELATION. What could I do but GYRATE and hope for ACID RAIN! What a CATALISMATIC universe we live in! How do I explain THE BIRDS AND THE BEES to my kids?

 
At 2/10/2006 10:03 AM, Blogger Moonery said...

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....
(Pause as Suzy catches her breath)
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Gyrate...

 
At 2/11/2006 7:39 PM, Blogger jez said...

In the midst of my daily MEDITATION I encountered the WACKYest IDEA EVER!!! My reaction was that of pure LETHARGY. What could I do but SLEEP and hope for AMNESIA! What a SMALL universe we live in! How do I explain MOON BOOTS to my kids?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home