Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Brainstorming

So, nothing out of the ordinary happened today. Nothing that made me "guffaw" out loud--(GOL as opposed to LOL). It must be Wednesday or something. Since no day is completely complete for me until something funny or silly has happened, I will now force myself to be amused...by myself.

Things That Sound Funny To Me When I Type Them On My Blog
by Charise
Triple taped sickle celled xylophonists
Orange licking tiger balm sniffing turkey trainers
Monkey grinding licorice vendors
Rigorous armadillo carnival sponsors
Cloven hoofed fuller brush salesmen
Suspender snapping horse training mimes
Marsupial money lenders
Hash smacking turtle waxing do-gooders
Monopoly manipulation shadow puppets
Circus pushing toe rubbing parapalegic pushers
Awwww gee, who am I kidding, it's a loss tonight--I best go waste my mind on American Idol.

4 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 9:23 AM, Blogger jez said...

How bout these:

Nose scratching pickle eater
Pudding dipping hubcap licker
Trash Can Wheeling Dog Napper
Rollerskating Rabid Monkey Lover
Gossiping flying mouse eater
Water loving chimp pansie
Mincing Nancy Cracker Eater
Tub bathing loofa snatching sloth

P.S. Love the Motherhussie name ha! Home of the Motherhussie - SNAP

 
At 3/09/2006 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Those were awesome you Nancy Drew obsessed cafeteria minstral!

 
At 3/09/2006 1:23 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

I started posting my own, then got carried away and decided that would be my blog for the day.
May I just add you gals made me laugh so hard?

 
At 3/09/2006 2:29 PM, Blogger jez said...

I PREFER menstrating missing motherhussie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home