Friday, August 18, 2006

A Little Early...Nonetheless...

Jez is having her baby! Jez is having her baby!

I want to get in my car, abandon my freshly arrived kids, and drive 10 hours to see her. I can't though, my hands are tied--seriously, my hands are tied. Cody and Colton* have me bound with strong cord until I tell them where I hid all their college savings.


Did I mention Nick is HAVING HER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*There was an extra "and Colton" here, but thanks to ICMs sarcastic eye, I had one of my Coltons removed. Not to worry, the removal went smoothly and they gave me some good painkillers. Two Coltons is one Colton too many.

6 Comments:

At 8/18/2006 9:09 AM, Blogger Porter said...

Congratulations to the new mom!

But oh my heck! What a inopportune time for Colton to have split into two, and then for Cody and both Coltons to tie you up...unbelievable.

Good luck, threetymer. You're gonna need it.

 
At 8/18/2006 9:38 AM, Blogger kwpershey said...

ooh ohh ohh! I'm ever so excited.

 
At 8/18/2006 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my hell, that's what I get for never never checking mi blegs for typos.

 
At 8/18/2006 11:32 AM, Blogger Moonery said...

Woooop! I can't wait to see this little feller!

 
At 8/18/2006 11:38 AM, Blogger David said...

Congratulations, Jez!
Charise,
Good luck with the ropes. I hope the lads aren't armed with the knowledge of a hundred scouting knots.

 
At 8/18/2006 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Im dying here, can't wait for the details!!! I'm seriously a labor and delivery freak. Maybe I should become a midwife? Lol.
Please give her love from me, I sure miss you all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home