Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Keep Truckin'

I was going to post about a comical semi rollover that I saw on the news last night, but I can't find anything online about it. Since I don't have specific details, I'll give you the essentials--

Semi truck full of raisins rolls because the driver of the truck was running from the cops. When asked why he didn't pull over, the driver said the FBI told him not to.

A semi truck full of raisins. I've been mulling over the reasons as to why the FBI has an interest in the raisins. I have several theories, but until I get the details I need I'm going to have to remain quiet.

Yes, this is what keeps me awake at night.

4 Comments:

At 8/03/2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Moonery said...

*Maybe each of the raisins held a pincho of cocaine?
*Or perhaps they weren't really raisins, but magic food pellets meant to feed the clone army created by George Bush to fight the terrorists and aliens?
*Or maybe they really were just ordinary raisins, but buried underneath them was a case full of exploding cigars just waiting to go off? Truck driver couldn't go below 60 miles an hour or the cigars would blow off all at the same time!
Great, now I'm going to be kept up at night wondering.

 
At 8/03/2006 1:51 PM, Blogger jez said...

Wha? Interesting...very interesting.

 
At 8/04/2006 10:15 AM, Blogger Charisee310 said...

Radio-active raisens is my bet. Yessir, radio-active and ready to burst into song at any moment. "Heard it through the grapevine...."

 
At 8/07/2006 10:09 AM, Blogger Moonery said...

How about an update on this situation?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home