Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Why Move?


So lately I've been bitching and moaning about the housing market here in RB, CA and how we're NEVER going to be able to buy a house here. Well, unless me or Anthony dies--FYI, we have large life insurance accounts. STOP right there if you're thinking about off-ing us, because Cody and Colton are heirs to the bling. In a way, I wish I could die just to see how good they would be living off of their dead Mommy's policy. Anyway, I'm being macabre. Back to my bitching and moaning...

It's expensive here. And fast paced, and most people drive Mercedes or BMWs or top of the line mini vans. I don't know if I can compete. But last night, something happened to push me to stick around, if only for a little while longer. Guess what it was...guess! Ding! Ding! Ding! I saw movie stars...in my neighborhood...on my evening walk!!!

Have you all heard of the O.C.? If you haven't, please cease reading this and go back to your hippie commune. Well, a lot of times I've seen them filming scenes for it down by the beach and on the Pier, but last night I was walking and saw HUGE lights in the sky. I thought that maybe there was a nightime carnival, police raid, spur of the moment car lot opening, or something like that. But, it was none of those. It was a movie set, ON THE STREET THAT I WALK ON. Har! Naturally I had to walk by and do some rubbernecking. Who did I see standing only a couple yards away ready for their next take? Seth and Summer! Seth and Summer from the O.C.! I don't even know their real names, that's how down I am with the stars, but I thought it was pretty cool.

So my motivation for staying in Redondo and feeling like poor, rich, white trash? Seth and Summer.

I'm too old to be excited, aren't I? DON'T KILL MY BUZZ!!!

1 Comments:

At 10/11/2005 2:49 PM, Blogger jez said...

THAT is truley a reason to stay in California - Brush with greatness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home