Wednesday, October 19, 2005

You're Tearing Me Apart!


As I write, Cody and Colton are tearing at each other like a couple of wild Mexican dogs. The problem is, where normally I would scream at both of them at the top of my lungs, send them to their rooms, and take away a quarter from their allowance--I just can't. Why can’t I? Well, Belle and Sebastian is playing on iTunes at the same time. I'm torn between beating my children until Child Services knocks on the door or putting on a pair of rainbow adorned terry cloth shorts, a brown turtleneck, and riding the beach cruiser leisurely down the street.

What would you do in this situation?

3 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 3:54 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Brown turtleneck!!! Brown turtleneck!!! Do it, you'll feel better!

 
At 10/19/2005 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brown turtleneck it is! Did I mention the turtleneck is ribbed? It is.

 
At 10/21/2005 3:54 PM, Blogger jez said...

ha!!! I think that's a little bit of a bipolar situation - like watching Kill Bill and listening to Polka music - Do not attempt to do them at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home